Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hey ^__^

Thursday, 18th March'10

so .. this is gonna be something like my diary.
Diary to write about you and me. Lol ..it's so relief that I wnt have to write complete words which i do in my other blogs. phew.
anyhow, I wanted to create this like long time back. I got the idea in February but then I thought I shud jz study and I can do it after exams. But since am a couch potato, i dint do it ..untill today.

now, here i am writing. I'll try and take out 15 minutes daily to write .
btw, daily would be too much for you to read. he..he
so i'll just try and write once in a while..like once a week or so ..
opz, my fone buzzed .. lemme check the text first
xP

so .. opz, it buzzed again ..
yea so, damn, I forgot what I was about to say .. Grrr

umm.. mm mm .. yea so .. lol am still blank ..
okay whatever .. I'll just type this much for now .. that text made me blank .. xD

so i'll get back again soon ..

^__^

Love ya lots
<3>:D<

1 comment:

  1. *HAPPY b'day NEHA* :D:D... <3 u!! but m stl angry wd u..u ddnt meet me :P:P :x..

    njoy d day :P:P my treat is due N U WEN U CUM 2 INDIA NEXT!! BETR MEET ME... i GOTA BEAT u !

    <3

    ReplyDelete