Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6th April

hey ..

:D
I haven't been able to come online . :(
anyhow .. I don't think I am in mood to say much today as well ..

but umm .. yew know .. there's this thing I have realised.
I dunno why .. am not able to talk to anyone other than you. Since yew have been the only one to keep your promise of staying with me always (though many of others have done so but they walked out on me) .. umm anyhow ..

It's just you .. and ONLY you who's never broken my trust. So yea, yew know how am staring at my past now. I thought maybe it would be better to live that again but now, am completely blank.
It's just somehow .. only you to whom am able to talk.

hmm .. okay .. I gotta go now ..
If I type anything more, it mite get little personal .. hehe

Luv ya very much
<3 <3 <3 <3

muaaaaaH !!

P.S. stay with me .. FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment