Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yew love me the way ii am ~

I have been wondering about it. like a LOT !

Every person has flaws and ii, out of all, is like made of flaws.
I am a bad person. I hurt many people and ii take my friends for granted at time.
I am rude, arrogant, egoistic and ii definitely have a HUGE attitude problem.
And all of this, ii say, on the basis of what ii've heard from my friends and everyone around.

Now ii know you wanna kill me after reading it. I know it doesn't matter what people say but when so many and many say the same thing, one is bound to think about it.
And so do ii.

But its not what ii wanna tell yew right now, not how bad of a person ii am, but ii wanna THANK YEW for loving me despite of all these flaws.

Yew are one person ii know who never tried to change me and love me the way ii am.
To yew, ii never had to pretend to be someone else, just to please yew.
I had the privilege to be ME ..

and ii TOTALLY love yew for that.

muaaaaaaaaaH

>.D.<

I won't ever be able to thank you enough for what yew did for me .!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Neha :)

    You're blessed with the best friends.
    I really hope and wish for you that you've them all through!
    They are what makes life worth the struggle!

    I'm pretty sure they would make your birthday rocking as hell! xD

    Many happy returns of the day!
    Enjoy "your" day!


    -Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a very happy birthday, Neha!

    Gunita - Parth's Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful :) God bless you. xo
    - Juhi,via Parth.

    ReplyDelete